Sunday, September 7, 2008

Palin's Banned Books

Here is a list of books that Sarah Palin tried to have banned from the Wasilla library. This is not a rumor. It has been verified by Time magazine. I'm sure that many of you have read quite a few of these books, as I have. Shakespeare? Twain? Steinbeck? Huxley?

There was a very long list of books here which I have now removed. I did not do so when I first discovered that the list was not directly attributed to Mrs. Palin. In fairness, now that I have had time to research this a bit, I have indeed removed the book titles. Please don't think of this as censorship. All I have done is censored my own poorly researched material. I did not want to delete the entire blog because I felt that some people may have read the previous version and thought it was accurate, only to come back and find it was gone and wondered why.


No comments: